Aug 4, 2009

Source of Income – Want vs Need

Now that I'm broke I wonder how I'm going to get all those things I've had my eyes on since the summer began. New phone, J.Crew shopping spree, bags, shoes and more!

Goes to show you exactly how I got in the position I am in now! I keep buying unnecessary things. I have a perfectly working Blackberry Curve, plenty of clothes (stylish in my sense) and enough shoes and bags to change it up daily for a week. So what is my problem? I've yet to differentiate my wants from my needs. I want a new phone but do I need a new phone and so on.

Breaking down the want into multiple questions should knock me into some sense. Perhaps I could find cheaper alternatives, future uses and so on.

I found this link about one blogger who was taught to differentiate the two since he was a wee lad. Three Most Influential Lessons My Parents Taught Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I'd like to hear what you think about my post, please leave a comment.