Dec 31, 2011

I'm Back

After a long hiatus this time I'm back for good. Partly because I’m done with school, my focus is cleared and I have more free time to do more fun and free willed things. Free willed doesn’t mean party or hanging out, but free willed in the sense without the constraints of homework or chores. I’ve graduated a semester early; so many of my friends, my boyfriend, will not be near for the most part over the course of the next four to five months, giving me time to explore who I am, my purpose and my future goals.

Over the years I've come to realize money isn't always the option, at least the get rich schemes, it just doesn't work. I’ve also learned that it takes time for something to grow, so me getting discouraged from writing because I don’t have many followers should mean that I need to work harder to gear towards the people I want to read my blog.

“Oh gosh,” you might say but I really have faith in myself. You see this past semester I was able to learn a lot of things through my courses, built a passion. I now know what I want to do in life, and how I’m going to there. Follow me in this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I'd like to hear what you think about my post, please leave a comment.