Dec 25, 2009

Inroads Internships

If you're a minority by race or gender, a business related major and you've never heard of Inroads, oh boy oh boy are you missing out! This organization gives minorities a chance to work with top business firms all around the United States. Through connections with such companies like Goldman Sachs, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and even Avon, they match their applicants to internships all the while training them on proper business ethics and intense mock interviews.

How did I hear about it? Through a friend, his brother got an internship through inroads and from there he has a great job right now. If I was not so close to him I would have not learned about it. I immediately signed up for it and was called several months later. I had passed the paper part of the process, next would be a telephone interview, a surprise one to be exact. I later learned this at the orientation. During that time I had a mock interview, this was last month by the way, it was a group interview and I've never been so nervous in my life. So you could probably guess I bombed it! Mostly because I was not prepared, after that the lady all asked for individual interviews and did she have something to tell me! Firstly my dress was not the best. I came in almost fashionista diva status, like where was I going in Wall Street with a suede blazer, tight dress pants, and drop earrings! She let me know my dress was inappropriate. Nonetheless she gave me another chance since they were making cuts, so January 13 would be my interview. Wish me luck on that!

Links:

Inroads

PricewaterhouseCoopers

Goldman Sachs

2 comments:

  1. God, she makes me hard, just jacked off to her picture hre

    ReplyDelete
  2. She can swallow my cum anytime

    ReplyDelete

Hey I'd like to hear what you think about my post, please leave a comment.