Dec 23, 2009

So what was the point of this blog…?


First and foremost I'd like to apologize to those who have subscribed to this blog and do read it. I have not written on my blog for how long now? Roughly I'd say four months. Would you be surprised to say I kept up my spending habits? Yes you can! Now I'm close to $800 in debt and I'm freaking out!

Alright not really. $800? Right. Pshhh! No problem, I could handle that! Or so I say. To others, that may seem light, but to a college kid, that is a lot, unless you have some sort of income. Which sadly I do. I work two jobs on campus which is unfortunately New York States minimum wage of $7.25. But I a side job for about two months which brought in $10/hr. Now that's – as my friends and I like to call it – Guap! Throughout the semester I made permanents of about $100 a month and then some. But I saw it as an opportunity to use my credit card again since I had the mentality that I could easily pay it off.

Nonetheless this is a new beginning just in time for the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I'd like to hear what you think about my post, please leave a comment.